Terms and Conditions
Gibbs Property Management are members of safeagent (see certification safeagent 2021-2022 ) the UK’s leading accreditation scheme for lettings and management agents operating in the Private Rented Sector.
It enables the consumer to understand the service and protection we can offer through adherence to strict accreditation criteria:
- Members of a Client Money Protection Scheme
- Have a customer complaints procedure available on request offering adjudication through a redress scheme (see certification PRS Certificate (002)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Hold a dedicated client bank account designated as only holding client’s money
- Commit to an annual independent inspection of our client accounting procedures
- Meet defined standards of customer service
These requirements and service standards are in place to protect and provide security for both tenants and landlords.
The Deposit Protection Service – Custodial
Tenancy deposit protection was introduced in April 2007 as part of the Housing Act 2004. It applies to all assured shorthold tenancies in England and Wales where a deposit has been taken. We have an obligation to protect tenant’s deposits for the duration of their tenancy and have opted to use the above scheme.
For further details of this service visit: https://www.depositprotection.com/